Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Moving On To New Things

I guess I'll start this one with, YAY! I MOVED!

It is so nice to wake up every morning and not smell smoke or worry that I'll get sick again because of how terrible the air is that I'm breathing. The first morning that I woke up I felt like I was at a hotel. To add to the 'newness' of this transition into a new home, I now have roommates! Lucky for me one of those roommates is my boyfriend, and the other is a really good friend. I think that this year in this new place is going to be one of the best.

All I have to do to close out my last home is paint and move out the couch and washer/dryer, and finally hand the keys over.

Now onto the other things:

1. My migraines are getting worse and more frequent. This probably is not a good thing, and I should probably get this looked at.

2. I finally found a job, but it wasn't in the way that I wanted to, or the job that I wanted. Meaning, I'm probably going to be working at a bar called Diamond Dave's and need a new job again, soon.

3. I will now officially have my liquor license AND my concealed carry license. This doesn't really seem like a really good combination to me. Am I even allowed to have both? Strange, seems sort of contradictory.

4. My sister is having her baby shower this weekend and I couldn't be more ecstatic for her! I can't wait to have a new nephew in the family!!

5. I'm not exactly sure when I'm going to graduate anymore, I could have sworn it was December. Now I'm not so sure. Either way, I'll graduate in the next year. Hopefully.

Well that's all I guess. Sorry that this blog is in list form, it seemed like the best way to get all the random information out there without confusing the two readers that I have.

Anyway, here's a bit of random information:

The bumblebee bat is the smallest mammal on Earth. It weighs less than a penny. (strange right?)

2 comments:

  1. How does that work? A bat that weighs less than a penny??? And I'm glad you're in your new place!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous you got to move! lol

    ReplyDelete